Thanks REX

Anything that shouldn't clutter up the primary best practices mission of this forum.

Thanks REX

Postby SVF » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Hello All.
Bob, wanted to post to your comments earlier though I think others may appreciate your words if stuck at top of thread.
I truly do sponsor the belief and logic of the REX offerings. TMX in particular is without compare.
Customers (like me) , impatient, demanding and unrelenting can be so challenging huh. Well Done Sir...
I think many things we do have consequential benefits at times and the delays of recent , though not preferred , have provided the opportunity for me to realize (and appreciate) that REX believes and is committed to the best they can do. Too much of late has succumbed to the 'Good Enough' and I am quite content with the excellence you have thus far delivered.
Thank You.
SVF

Re: Thanks REX

Postby DaBlackberryBoy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:08 pm

SVF wrote:Hello All.
Bob, wanted to post to your comments earlier though I think others may appreciate your words if stuck at top of thread.
I truly do sponsor the belief and logic of the REX offerings. TMX in particular is without compare.
Customers (like me) , impatient, demanding and unrelenting can be so challenging huh. Well Done Sir...
I think many things we do have consequential benefits at times and the delays of recent , though not preferred , have provided the opportunity for me to realize (and appreciate) that REX believes and is committed to the best they can do. Too much of late has succumbed to the 'Good Enough' and I am quite content with the excellence you have thus far delivered.
Thank You.

No matter the delays we have experienced in new features and whatnot, SVF you are correct with this.
DaBlackberryBoy 8-)
-- http://wardsmitchelljr.com --
DaBlackberryBoy

Return to Off Topic Catch-All