TeamworkMatrix Groups

Anything that shouldn't clutter up the primary best practices mission of this forum.

TeamworkMatrix Groups

Postby DaBlackberryBoy » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:41 pm

You knew it was coming, will you ever open up TeamworkMatrix to allow an individual, let's say me, to open my TWM up via one database for my wife and I to track our tasks, another for my side business and employees and another for something else - from one app? Basically the ability to open multiple databases from TWM depending on our choice at the time. This could prevent many out there, like me, from having TWM and TMX both installed. Just an idea and thought; what are your thoughts friends and Rex?
DaBlackberryBoy 8-)
-- http://wardsmitchelljr.com --
DaBlackberryBoy

Re: TeamworkMatrix Groups

Postby REX.bob » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:48 pm

We do understand this need, but we have not decided how it will be implemented. Near-term priorities are REXdesktop for Teams and TeamworkMatrix for iPhone, so that iPhone and BlackBerry users can be on the same team. We might simply allow the installation of multiple copies of TeamworkMatrix.

Regards,

Bob
REXwireless Customer Support
REX.bob

Re: TeamworkMatrix Groups

Postby johnv474 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:22 pm

One advantage of using TDM and TWM separately is the foolproof distinction between shared and not shared. I appreciate the idea of an integrated solution, but am concerned that it may be simple to miscategorize a task, leaving personal tasks open to the entire team, or a shared project/task appearing on only one user's phone.

Examples: "organize surprise party"; "activate software with code ####-####-####"; or "interview for new job, then tell current boss to take this job and shove it"

-JV474
johnv474

Return to Off Topic Catch-All