TeamworkMatrix

Anything that shouldn't clutter up the primary best practices mission of this forum.

TeamworkMatrix

Postby DaBlackberryBoy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:31 am

Decided to ramp you all up on bbf.com

http://www.blackberryforums.com/afterma ... eless.html

I like. I had to uninstall (had device problems with ANOTHER app) but will reinstall and keep playing. Loving it! Great job Rex!!!!
DaBlackberryBoy 8-)
-- http://wardsmitchelljr.com --
DaBlackberryBoy

Re: TeamworkMatrix

Postby DaBlackberryBoy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:02 pm

All I want to know more about is :

- Task visibility - will there be a way to not allow certain team members to see certain tasks / projects? This could be useful if you want to keep them obscure to some aspects in the system that you will use to manage other projects. I have many projects that I track for my wife and I, but others for my business and I do not want my wife to see on her daily views since it would be stuff not privy to her.

- Export from TodoMatrix - will there be a way to migrate tasks from TodoMatrix over to TeamworkMatrix? I would not want to hand enter them all in on the device and since there is no RexDesktop yet, this is important

- RexDesktop Integration - when could we realistically expect integration between TeamworkMatrix and RexDesktop? In the next major version? or some version after v2?

- Top Banner on Storm Version - could you make it a tad bit smaller or give an option to show it big, small or not at all (then we would use the menu to change views). It takes up enough real estate that it is worth a note!

Once I get more use to TeamworkMatrix and hear back on these questions, I will be ready to take the next steps before the trial is out!

Thanks Rex
DaBlackberryBoy 8-)
DaBlackberryBoy

Postby REX.bob » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:15 pm

- Task visibility - will there be a way to not allow certain team members to see certain tasks / projects? This could be useful if you want to keep them obscure to some aspects in the system that you will use to manage other projects. I have many projects that I track for my wife and I, but others for my business and I do not want my wife to see on her daily views since it would be stuff not privy to her.

On any folder, you can show or hide team tasks. This is a global toggle. When you are hiding team tasks, you only see items assigned to you and not everyone elses's stuff.

- Export from TodoMatrix - will there be a way to migrate tasks from TodoMatrix over to TeamworkMatrix? I would not want to hand enter them all in on the device and since there is no RexDesktop yet, this is important

REXdesktop is key here - we do not have a method to get ToDoMatrix into TeamworkMatrix at this time and REXdesktop hurry up is top of the list.

- RexDesktop Integration - when could we realistically expect integration between TeamworkMatrix and RexDesktop? In the next major version? or some version after v2?

More like a far more immediate 1.5 version.

- Top Banner on Storm Version - could you make it a tad bit smaller or give an option to show it big, small or not at all (then we would use the menu to change views). It takes up enough real estate that it is worth a note!

I passed this in to development as a suggestion.

Regards,

Bob
REX.bob

Postby DaBlackberryBoy » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:37 pm

REX.bob wrote:

On any folder, you can show or hide team tasks. This is a global toggle. When you are hiding team tasks, you only see items assigned to you and not everyone elses's stuff.

REXdesktop is key here - we do not have a method to get ToDoMatrix into TeamworkMatrix at this time and REXdesktop hurry up is top of the list.

More like a far more immediate 1.5 version.

I passed this in to development as a suggestion.

Regards,

Bob

Thanks!
DaBlackberryBoy 8-)
DaBlackberryBoy

Return to Off Topic Catch-All