iPhone & iPad3 synch

Ask new questions that aren't covered in Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

iPhone & iPad3 synch

Postby Nogyro » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:39 pm

I've enjoyed using ToDoMatrix on my Blackberry and now iPhone 4s as it appears to be one of the best task management systems resident on a handheld device. I am getting an iPad 3 this week and I'd love to stay with ToDoMatrix; however, the lack of iPhone & iPad integration is a negative other quality task management systems have overcome. Is ToDoMatrix emminently planning to allow us to seemlessly use both the iPhone & iPad?
Nogyro

Re: iPhone & iPad3 synch

Postby REX.john » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:33 am

This remains an issue for some number of months longer. It is a difficult corner we have painted ourselves into with tying device ID to sync-with-server account. To make syncing work across two iDevices with one server-side account, we have to make some tricky database changes on the servers, all the while not negatively impacting our rather large existing user base. We hope to figure this delicate maneuver out before the end of 2012.

Thanks,

John J
REXwireless Support
REX.john

Re: iPhone & iPad3 synch

Postby cmaldonado » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:47 pm

IMHO, a major benefit of a successful todo/project management app is 24x7 access. I have an iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC. Access from the iPhone and desktop are IMO the two priorities. The iPhone is 24x7 while the iPad is not, at least not for me, since I carry my iPhone with me at all times (as my BB before that) but not my iPad. Therefore I propose improving the iPhone interface for less cumbersome entry and the desktop for more robust reporting features over an new iPad version.
cmaldonado

Return to New Questions