Using TDM simultaneously in BB and IPhone

Ask new questions that aren't covered in Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Using TDM simultaneously in BB and IPhone

Postby rosac » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Hi:
I am using TDM in BB for the past 5 years. I decided to carry an iPhone and for the past 8 months I am carrying IPhone. I downloaded the iPhone app of todomatrix and tried using both sharing the same data base. I use BB version for capturing and entering tasks where as the iPhone version to review ( much better screen ). But the sync in iPhone is not perfect. Sometimes the tasks are not updated properly in iPhone version. I do sync it often especially before review.
And when are you coming with something like Rex connect for iPhone? Keep working guys..... You have a wonderful product but the market ans customers are moving very fffffast.
rosac

Re: Using TDM simultaneously in BB and IPhone

Postby REX.bob » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:52 pm

The core problem with REXconnect for iPhone is lack of like API's between applications. On the BlackBerry, we have lots of API's to work with but on Apple, its darn few. Apple keeps their phone very reliable by letting each application only interfere with itself, and not core Apple code like email. BlackBerry was way more aggressive at letting people "integrate" to core applications.

Thanks,

Bob
REXwireless Support
REX.bob

Return to New Questions