Licensing

Ask new questions that aren't covered in Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Licensing

Postby napabrown » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Is it OK to run TMX on my BB and on my IPad, or do I need to purchase licensing for both?
napabrown

Re: Licensing

Postby REX.john » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Apple has a completely locked down ecosystem where they make sure they make their money on every application on every iPhone and iPad. There is no way for us to give you code unless it comes through Apple iTunes. Apple iTunes basically demands that we remove our digital rights controls and cede that function to them. So, the unfortunate truth is we have no way of getting ToDoMatrix in your hands without payment to Apple.

On the bright note, the data transfers, saving you lots of time. The application is quite a bit different on the iPhone when compared to the BlackBerry version. I suggest grabbing a cup of coffee and watching the iphone video on todomatrix.com/iphone

When you download ToDoMatrix from the Apple AppStore, join with the same email and password as an "existing user" -- it should find your account and load up your data. Then, go to Settings / About for the in-application purchase options. The intro price on ToDoMatrix Pro is $19.99.

Thanks,

John J
REXwireless Customer Support
REX.john

Postby maiolif » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi, I'm using TMX with my BB phone, But I Recently purchased an Ipad and I 'm planning to use both the devices. Questions:
1. Is possible to use the same user on both devices and keep the database syncronized through the rex server?
2. Are you planning to provide an ipad version designed for the ipad big screen (with more functions and different graphics?)
Thank you.
maiolif

Postby napabrown » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:59 am

REX.john wrote:Apple has a completely locked down ecosystem where they make sure they make their money on every application on every iPhone and iPad. There is no way for us to give you code unless it comes through Apple iTunes. Apple iTunes basically demands that we remove our digital rights controls and cede that function to them. So, the unfortunate truth is we have no way of getting ToDoMatrix in your hands without payment to Apple.

On the bright note, the data transfers, saving you lots of time. The application is quite a bit different on the iPhone when compared to the BlackBerry version. I suggest grabbing a cup of coffee and watching the iphone video on todomatrix.com/iphone

When you download ToDoMatrix from the Apple AppStore, join with the same email and password as an "existing user" -- it should find your account and load up your data. Then, go to Settings / About for the in-application purchase options. The intro price on ToDoMatrix Pro is $19.99.

Thanks,

John J
REXwireless Customer Support

Thanks, John. I suspected it was somehting like that.
napabrown

Return to New Questions